THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE – lone star flight museum to host b-29 superfortress “Doc”
One of only TWO remaining flying B-29’s in the world!
Come take a tour of this historic airplane at Lone Star Flight Museum May 5-9. And come visit us at the Wings Over Houston Airshow booth for a chance to win tickets to this year’s show!
Doc is a B-29 Superfortress and one of 1,644 manufactured in Wichita during World War II. Since 1987 when Tony Mazzolini found Doc sitting and rotting away in the Mojave Desert, plans have been in the works to restore the historic warbird to flying status to serve as a flying museum.
You will not want to miss this historic event! See below for the full schedule.
B-29 Doc History Restored Tour – Lone Star Flight Museum
B-29 Doc History Restored Details
- TOURS & FLIGHTS
- Ground and cockpit tours – $5 per person. (Museum general admission ticket or membership also required)
- Wednesday, May 5 through Thursday, May 6 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- Friday, May 7 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. LSFM will open at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 9 – Noon – 4 p.m.
- Admission for tours must be purchased at the Lone Star Flight Museum. A general admission museum ticket is also required. Ticket pricing starts at $9.95 with senior and military discounts. Tickets may be purchased to the museum in advance at www.lonestarflight.org.
B-29 Doc Flight Experience
- Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 9 – 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. LSFM will open early for B-29 riders only on both days.
- B-29 Doc Flight Experience tickets must be purchased exclusively here: www.b29doc.com/rides. **Please note the ride experience sells quickly and may be sold out.**
Note: This schedule is subject to change without notice!
- Lone Star Flight Flight Museum
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If anything changes, we will do our best to let you know. Thank you!
Your Privacy & Personal Information