Press Releases & Alerts
- MEDIA ALERT: Coverage Opportunities, Airport Entry & Other Info (Oct 13, 2018)
- Scholarship Recipients Announced (Oct. 11, 2018)
- Final Performance Lineup Announced (Oct. 8, 2018)
- Meet the Legends: Doolittle Raider Dick Cole, Ace Pilots & Other Distinguished Veterans and Astronauts (Oct. 8, 2018)
- Early Look at Performer Lineup (Sept. 17, 2018)
Refer to MEDIA ALERT w/all opportunities and details (emailed to credentialed media and TV station assignments desks)
TV Stations – if you don’t have credentials, text 214-957-6785 prior to arrival at airfield, and we’ll come get you. Live shots requiring satellite vehicles require escorted entry off Brantly – map is on Alert.
OCTOBER 11 — Credential application deadline*
Thursday, October 17 (media arrival TBD) — Thunderbirds Arrival & plane-side Interviews. Meet at gate 5 for walk in and positioning. Thunderbirds fly into airspace at TBD. Interviews TBD a.m. Group walk in/out.
Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 17-20 — TV Live shots from airfield can be arranged from 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Text 214-957-6785 to set up. We want you here!
Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 19-20 (gate opens at 8 a.m.) — Airshow Weekend. Same media area as last year. Show emailed credential on mobile device or print out to enter gate 5 near media parking, then sign in and get plastic pass in media area. We are in the same location as last year, noted on the Alert emailed to you. Show starts at 10 a.m. Thunderbirds performance scheduled for 3 p.m. Performance lineup/schedule can change and is posted on media area table at about 9:30 a.m.
* The week of October 14-18, staff will be at the airfield coordinating setup and media activities