Press Releases & Alerts
- MEDIA ALERT: Coverage Opportunities, Airport Entry & Other Info
- TV ONLY – MEDIA ALERT (Oct. 9, 2019)
- PRESS RELEASE: Final Lineup – 2019 CAF Wings Over Houston Airshow (Oct. 9, 2019)
- PRESS RELEASE: Legends & Heroes – ace pilots, veterans, astronauts (Oct. 9, 2019)
- PRESS RELEASE: Performer Lineup (Sept. 18, 2019)
Refer to MEDIA ALERTS (above) for more details
TV Stations – if you don’t have credentials, text 214-957-6785 prior to arrival at airfield, and we’ll come get you. Live shots requiring satellite vehicles require escorted entry off Brantly – map is on Alert.
- Live shots on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Early morning show set-ups Thursday and Friday
OCTOBER 11 — Credential application deadline*
Thursday, October 17 (media arrival TBD) — Thunderbirds Arrival & plane-side Interviews. Meet at gate 5 for walk in and positioning at 2 p.m. Central time. Thunderbirds fly into airspace at 2:45 p.m. Plane-side interviews with pilots at 3:15 p.m. Group walk in/out.
Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 17-20 — TV Live shots from airfield can be arranged from 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Text 214-957-6785 to set up. We want you here!
Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 19-20 (gate opens at 8 a.m.) — Airshow Weekend. Same media area as last year. Show emailed credential on mobile device or print out to enter gate 5 near media parking, then sign in and get plastic pass in media area. We are in the same location as last year, noted on the Alert emailed to you. Gate 5 opens at 8 a.m. Legends & Heroes Autograph Tent opens at 9 a.m. Warbird Ramp – see vintage aircraft up close until about 11 a.m. Show starts at 10 a.m. Thunderbirds performance scheduled for 3 p.m. Performance lineup/schedule can change and is posted on media area table at about 9:30 a.m. following the morning pilot briefing.
* The week of October 14-18, staff will be at the airfield coordinating setup and media activities